Consent to the processing of personal data< p>by Submitting their personal data, the User consents to the processing, storage and use of their personal data on the basis of Federal law No. 152-FZ" on personal data " dated 27.07.2006 for the following purposes: < / p>
- Providing customer support< / li>
- Getting User information about marketing events< / li>
- Conduct audits and other internal research to improve the quality of services provided.
Personal data means any information of a personal nature that allows you to identify the User/The buyer is such as:
< li>Last Name, First name, Patronymic< / li>
- date of birth < li>Contact phone number< / li>
- email Address
- Postal address< / li>
the Company undertakes not to transfer the received personal data to third parties, except for the following cases:
- At the request of authorized state authorities of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation< / li> < li>Strategic partners who work with the Company to provide products and services, or those who help the Company sell products and services to consumers. We provide third parties with the minimum amount of personal data necessary only to provide the required service or conduct the necessary transaction.
the Company reserves the right to make unilateral changes to these rules, provided that the changes do not contradict the current legislation of the Russian Federation. Changes to the terms of these terms will take effect after they are published on the Site.